Archive for July, 2011
If you couldn’t make it to the event, had a prior *cough*Stanley Cup*cough* commitment, or just want to re-live the magic, with many thanks once again to Philip Bast for his excellent A/V work, we’re pleased to present the videos for the Ignite Waterloo 6 presentations…
- Cate Huston – Why Do Programmers Have to Lie to Get Dates?
- Carol Moogk-Soulis – Schoolyard Heat Islands: They’re A Problem, Pass It On
- Syd Bolton – Uses of Old Computers
- Shaminda Attygalle – Lessons From 221 B
- Bob Rushby – Digital Light …Pixels Everywhere
- Ben Brown – Kiss Road Signs Goodbye!
- Louisette Lanteigne – Gravel and the Waterloo Moraine
- Kevin Magee – Brantford 2.0
- Shelly Steffler – My Life as a Favelado
- Kelly Brooks – Mud-Ringing: Intelligent Collaborative Survival
- Steven Scott – Privacy: I’ve Got Nothing To Hide
- Adrienne Gingerich – Internet Creep
- Stephanie Tanner – Wine: What’s Your Style
- Graham Whiting – Energy
- Stephanie Shantz – How Captain Underpants Can Help Your Child
- Roelf Woldring – Decisions, Decisions
- Karen Toth – Awareness Through Movement
- Amal Isaac – The Technological Singularity
Planning for Ignite Waterloo 7 is already afoot, so now is a great time to apply to be a speaker if you have an idea, a passion, or a really great story to share.